Sub Category: Lux Authentic
Metal Type: 999 K Silver
Item Weight: approx. 6.5 gr
Item Length: 17.5 cm / 6.9 inches , 18 cm / 7.1 inches , 19.5 cm / 7.7 inches
Details: The %100 handmade bracelet is the art of Kazaziye
The art of Kazaziye, inherited from the Lydians, who ruled in the second half of 2800 BC, to the Anatolian people, is a cultural heritage dating back to the present day. Kazaziye art, which has a history of 5000 years, is still applied in many jewelry, articles and objects today.
Kazaziye art is an art entirely based on manual labor. Kazaziye is a local handicraft made by twisting on a silk or nylon wire, wrapped with a thickness of 0.08 millimeter, made with 24-carat gold and 1000-carat silver wires.
This art, which has a historical background, is estimated to have survived from Mesopotamian civilization to the present day. According to some rumors, it is stated that the Lydians who ruled in the second half of 2800 BC had inherited Trabzon people.
In Kazaziye art, necklaces, bracelets, classic necklaces and earrings are among the most preferred products.As a metal, silver has significant health benefits that have been used across cultures for centuries.
Silver also helps with internal heat regulation and circulation. Many have reported improvements in energy levels and balance in moods after wearing silver, as its natural properties may offset outside electrical disturbances, improve circulation and overall body temperature balance, and help maintain cleanliness and immunity.
Silver has a long history in sterilization, this health benefit is one of the reasons why so many manufacturers choose to make medical devices and tools out of silver.
HOW TO ORDER
• Select your size in the drop-down menu (Length section) and add to chart.
• All items are nicely packaged and ready to gift in elegant jewelry boxes.
• If you can't find the information you need or need more advice for your design, please feel free to contact us. We are fast to reply :)
• This design is ready to ship in 1 - 2 business days and dispatched from United Kingdom. Delivery time may vary based on the place where you live.
OUR ∙ POLICIES
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moyoni_uk/
• FB: https://www.facebook.com/MoyoniUK
Thank you so much for visiting and hope you enjoy shopping with us ♡
• All images are copyrighted by Moyoni. All rights reserved •